- Just so you know, this week is National Pancake Week and, um, National Condom Week. I don't make this stuff up, folks; it's online.
- The good news: Meghan McCain went after the 'Tea Party' movement for its racism. The bad news: A few of her remarks took the form of ageism.
- I was able to watch part of the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics, including the part when the slam poet talked about what Canada is to him. Here's my question: If Canada is so great, then why did Jennifer Granholm flee for the USA as soon as she could?
- This diary on Daily Kos is one of those must-reads. It discusses taxes.
- Just a heads-up to certain Christian politicians who might be reading this blog:
For all who do such things, all who act dishonestly, are an abomination to the LORD your God. - Deuteronomy 25:16Oh, and by the way:
"There is a future for the man of peace." - Psalm 37:37