1/02/2016

2015 was good to me - let's see what 2016 brings!

2014 was rough.

Luckily, 2015 was better.

Just a few of the good things that happened to me in 2015:

  • Two of my city commissioners - Steve Redmond and Bob Coughlin - successfully defended their seats.
  • I was elected 2nd Vice Chair - then Chair - of the Michigan 2nd District Democratic Party. I was also appointed National Rules Secretary for the Young Democrats of America.
  • I got to see a number of sites here in Michigan that I had either never seen before or hadn't seen in years, from Ludington to Port Huron.
  • Most importantly, my brother, Dereck, married Erin! Their wedding in Lyons, Colorado, also gave me a chance to spend a couple weeks with my aunt in the Denver area.



Here's to an even better 2016 - with new adventures, success, and Democratic victories up and down the ballot!

No comments: