9/03/2008

Bits of Tid: September 3, 2008

  • I hope you will consider helping those affected by Hurricane Gustav. It wasn't nearly as bad as I feared it would be, but they would still appreciate your help.
  • So the year is starting off alright at CMU. I went to the first half of CMU's win over Eastern Illinois but left in the third quarter to see the speech.
  • Okay, I'm not gonna lie, I love the music behind one of Barack's newest ads.
  • What are you doing this weekend? I hope to attend the Michigan Democratic Party State Convention.
  • Honestly, why should it be my business that Sarah Palin's teen daughter is pregnant? I have other reasons to believe Palin would be ineffective (more on that in my previous post).
  • And speaking of which, what if the Republican VP hopefuls IM'd?
  • Palindromes!

No comments: