OMG I'm Almost 21! Edition
- Chances are, you stand to benefit more from Barack Obama's tax plan than from John McCain's. How much so? Find out!
- It was a creed written into a pumpkin that declared the destiny of a holiday: Yes We Carve.
- I apologize for not blogging very much recently. To make up for it, I have a series of posts on leadership in the works; look for them in the next several days.
- A couple of weeks ago, members of the Maverick family - who descended from rancher Samuel Maverick, whose refusal to brand his cattle inspired the term 'maverick' as we use it today - were found to be unhappy with McCain's use of the word. You know what I do when a word is being misused? I ask LSSU to banish it!
You know it's time to banish this word when even the Maverick family - who descended from the rancher who inspired it - says it's being misused.
- I finally (!) turn 21 next Tuesday! I'm not so much looking forward to drinking per se, but just being allowed to. That said, I'll probably have a cold one or two - any recommendations?