12/14/2008

Bits of Tid: December 14, 2008

Bail Me Out Edition

  • Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I just got done with the semester and have a month off.
  • Mitch Albom also has a few choice words. Probably the best rant I've seen.
  • Incidentally, here's a piece I found last week essentially calling bull$#!^ on the myths surrounding the auto industry.
  • Today is Dad's birthday. I have a present for him, which will arrive January 20 at noon.
  • With less than three weeks left in the year, now is your last chance to nominate words for Lake Superior State University's 2009 Banished Words List! My latest?
    Nine times out of ten - Why just say "nine times out of ten?" I'd like to hear someone say "thirteen times out of fourteen" or "65,876 times out of 65,877."
  • Absolutely beautiful.

No comments: