- Governor Granholm wants to freeze tuition hikes, auto insurance rate hikes, utility shutoffs, and foreclosures. So she said in her State of the State address this past Tuesday.
- The President goes Post-al:
This plan is more than a prescription for short-term spending -- it's a strategy for America's long-term growth and opportunity in areas such as renewable energy, health care and education. And it's a strategy that will be implemented with unprecedented transparency and accountability, so Americans know where their tax dollars are going and how they are being spent.And at the bottom, the Post tells us a quick something about the author:
The writer is president of the United States.
- My two favorite Super Bowl ads:
- Jimmy Carter in Our Endangered Values:
The vocabulary I had known and used in the Navy was quite different from the one we were now using to teach the Gospel!Really, President Carter? Give us some examples of each. :D
- Yours truly has been accepted as a new member of the National Residence Hall Honorary! NRHH members are considered among the top 1% of leaders living in residence halls on their campus.