- I got plenty of pictures and thoughts to share with you on my service trip to Virginia! Meanwhile, here's a tease:
- My cousin finished third in a statewide free-throw contest for her age group!
- Compliments of Michelle:
- Meanwhile, Jack Cafferty offers some early praise for Michelle's husband:
While the armchair quarterbacks second guess the new president, he gets up every day and does things, lots of things.
Whether it's creating commissions for women and girls, ordering the investigation of President Bush's use of signing statements, or jamming a huge stimulus package through Congress, the man is working his tail off. And he seems to be loving every minute of it. It's almost as though our president was born to do exactly what he's doing. He's leading, and boy, is that refreshing.
- Bernie Madoff is more popular than Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly.
- What's that big orangish-yellow thing in the sky?