- Most people aren't blaming Obama or Geithner for the AIG mess.
- Track the progress of President Obama's appointments and promises.
- Big changes are coming to the newspaper scene in Michigan. Yikes.
- From the Detroit Free Press:
While musicians crooned and strummed Irish music, Gov. Jennifer Granholm paid a visit to a Ferndale coffee shop at 11:30 a.m. today and saw two mammoth attempts under way: One aims to break a Guinness world record for a nonstop performance of live music, the other to get thousands of listeners to sign pledges to buy American-made cars.
- In other news, Granholm joked on Saturday that Sarah Palin "really set back the cause of hot governors."
- Go to Google, enter Find Chuck Norris, and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky."