- Before I go on, it would be a mistake not to acknowledge that today is the 68th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
I hear a lot less talk about Pearl Harbor nowadays than I used to. Perhaps because many of those who remember that day have since passed on; perhaps because September 11, 2001, has taken precedence when it comes to attacks on American soil.
Regardless, I ask that you please take a few minutes to remember in your thoughts and prayers all who have died in the service of our country, not only at Pearl Harbor but throughout our country's history.
- Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately; we have come upon a time we at Central call "Finals Week." Luckily, the bulk of what I have to get done is already done, and my Finals Week isn't that hard at all.
- In between studying, I am reading True Compass: A Memoir, by our beloved Ted Kennedy.
- Wal-Mart's been naughty.
- Just in time for Copenhagen: What if scientists could create electricity with zero CO2 emissions? Now they can.
- And if that's not enough, solar electricity is becoming more available.
- Guess who cracked the AP Top 25?
- And finally, enjoy this holiday medley by Straight No Chaser: