- It is Universal Letter Writing Week and Cuckoo Dancing Week. Can you celebrate both at the same time? :-)
- I cannot believe it, but I am beginning my final semester as an undergraduate student at Central Michigan University. It simply does not seem possible that in 116 days, I will be a bachelor in more ways than one!
- President Obama is getting high marks for his handling of the attempted terror attack on the plane near Detroit.
- You know, Sarah Palin has been an author, a governor, a TV anchor, a beauty pageant queen, and now she'll be on Fox News. So why doesn't Palin just jump right ahead and become an actress? Oh, wait - she was acting during the 2008 campaign.
- Dick Cheney has been unfair in his criticism of President Obama; so says Sen. Dick Lugar (R-IN).
- wizardkitten at Blogging for Michigan has both the good news and the bad news surrounding Michigan's economy and state budget.
- Want to get in touch with top advisors in the White House?
As the first year of the Obama Administration concludes with the State of the Union, we thought it would be good to sit down with the public and take stock of what we've done over the last year, where we are now, and the tremendous amount of work that remains to bring the change the Americans want and need. That's why every day this week we're going to start the morning with a blog post from one of our top policy people looking over the past year, to be followed up by an online video chat in the afternoon.Check out the details here.