- Merry 12th Day of Christmas! I don't have 12 drummers drumming for you (or any of the rest, for that matter), but I do have this:
- You know that stimulus most of the Republicans opposed and complained about? It looks like it has saved more than 30 million people from extreme poverty. I wonder what right-wingers who call themselves Christians would have to say?
- Even the Washington Post is condemning the attacks on Obama's handling of the attempted plane bombing.
- Please take just a few minutes to share with Organizing for America your thoughts on where they should take OFA in 2010.
- From @OMGFacts on Twitter:
If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.Insert your own joke here.
- From the inaugural remarks of Houston Mayor Annise Parker, who leads more people than any other openly GLBT mayor in American history:
"Do not fear to dream big dreams. Bring your whole self to everything you do. Face the world with dignity and integrity. I promise you, the pain is worth the reward."
- $100 says the Lions don't lose another regular-season game until September.