A Quarter of a Thousand Edition
- This is Post #250 on Great Lakes, Great Times, Great Scott!
- Check out Michigan Liberal for a liveblog of the State of the State! The address will be given at 7PM. You should be able to see it on your local PBS station.
- Yours truly was interviewed by 9&10 News regarding the State of the Union! Watch the video; I'm the guy in the blue shirt.
- State Senate Democrats have a new blog!
- Want to help get healthcare on the ballot this November? Check out HealthcareForMichigan.org to see what you can do.
- "We have an opportunity to make critical progress in 2008," says Carl Levin in his preview of the new year in Congress.
- Less than 6,700 hours until the polls open on Election Day!
- January is Michigan Mentoring Month, School Board Recognition Month, and Stalking Awareness Month. You have about 56 more hours to celebrate!