3/14/2008

Bits of Tid: March 14, 2008

Take Two Edition

  • So do you have any plans for June 3?

  • Barack Obama has condemned remarks made by his pastor:
    Let me say at the outset that I vehemently disagree and strongly condemn the statements that have been the subject of this controversy. I categorically denounce any statement that disparages our great country or serves to divide us from our allies. I also believe that words that degrade individuals have no place in our public dialogue, whether it's on the campaign stump or in the pulpit. In sum, I reject outright the statements by Rev. Wright that are at issue.
    So where is Hillary's condemnation of Geraldine Ferraro's remark that Obama is only where he is because he is black?

  • Victory on FISA!


  • Michigan's food-stamp reform will likely be adjusted somewhat, and Sen. Martha Scott (D) is happy about that.

  • Caption the famous picture of Bush hugging McCain!

No comments: