- I was re-elected Precinct Delegate on Tuesday - by one vote! More on that this weekend, hopefully.
- Neither Indiana (11 electoral votes) nor North Dakota (3) have been won by the Democratic presidential ticket since Johnson/Humphrey in 1964. Yet both are toss-up states in this election. And Obama is doing very well in McCain's home state of Arizona (10)! Add Texas (34), Georgia (15), Montana (3), and Alaska (3), and you have 79 electoral votes' worth of states that McCain can't take for granted.
- Oh, my.
- The DNC calls out McCain for his ties to the oil industry. Well worth visiting!
- Eighty-nine days until the election!
- Bad boy, bad boy, what'cha gonna do?
- Dwight Eisenhower:
"Only a fool would try to deprive working men and working women of their right to join the union of their choice."More gems from Ike here.