- Blast from the past:
A year later, I am so proud that we have a President who has brought that vision, courage, and foresight to Washington to bring about much needed change. Thank you, President Obama.
- Obama picked his administration's CPO and CTO - that's Chief Performance Officer and Chief Technology Officer. This is Obama's second attempt at appointing a CPO; the other candidate, Nancy Killefer, dropped out due to - you guessed it - tax issues.
- We never heard Conservative President George W. Bush do this.
- Yesterday I mentioned Obama's efforts to improve relations with Cuba. Now it looks like he's doing the same with Venezuela. (And there are plenty of pictures!)
- While we're getting spoiled by Mother Nature, the Denver area has seen three feet of snow this weekend! My aunt has to be getting sick of it!
- Speaking of which, I hope you're sick of the madness:
- Meghan McCain dropped an S-bomb over the future of the Republican Party.