Match the quote with the person who said it! It's more fun if you guess before you click the links!
- "I didn't come here to debate the past -- I came here to deal with future"
- "As Americans get to know gay couples and or have gay family members, or work associates ... they come to understand that these relationships are deep and worth being respect and being protected."
- "If my Senate Republican colleagues want to figure out a way to cut state spending and limit our budget shortfall, they should take up this legislation next week."
- "You don't pull out a gun if everybody in the room knows it's not loaded."
- "Imagine boarding a train in the center of a city. No racing to an airport and across a terminal, no delays, no sitting on the tarmac, no lost luggage, no taking off your shoes. (Laughter.) Imagine whisking through towns at speeds over 100 miles an hour, walking only a few steps to public transportation, and ending up just blocks from your destination."
- "This is coming out today: Rush Limbaugh’s dog says he hopes Obama’s dog fails."