- Tomorrow is Holy/Maundy Thursday, which commemorates the Last Supper. Today, meanwhile, is Holy Wednesday or Spy Wednesday.
In Western Christianity, the Wednesday before Easter is sometimes known as 'Spy Wednesday', indicating that it is the day that Judas Iscariot first conspired with the Sanhedrin to betray Jesus for thirty silver coins.
- Did you hear who visited Baghdad?
- What does one newspaper giant blame for the economic crisis? Tax cuts. Which paper is it? The Wall Street Journal.
- By now you may have heard that gay marriage is legal in Iowa and Vermont. As it turns out, DC may be next.
- By a couple of estimates, upwards of 200 people peacefully protested Gary Glenn here at CMU. I'll have more on this at MichLib later, but in the meantime, check out David Shuster's tweets on gay marriage.
- They're still the Party of No.
- How do you know you're on a strong team? Gallup Management Journal has five signs. Notice that "playing for the Detroit Tigers" is not one of them.