12/21/2007

Bits of Tid: December 21, 2007

  • So I've been back from school for a week now, and I have 2 1/2 weeks left in my winter break. I am working on quite a few political items, including posts here and at Daily Kos... so stay tuned!
  • For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere who don't get to call Kevin Rudd our Prime Minister, these nights are the shortest of the year. Not that I would know much about things that are short. (Did I just say that?)
  • Of course, we all know that summer days are a lot longer than winter days - which is good for us, since solar energy is showing some promise. Too bad the same can't be said of coal. Speaking of which, I hope you’ve signed this petition on Progress Michigan.
  • Dear David Agema: We have bigger things to worry about than ‘saving’ Christmas.
  • Poor Tom Tancredo. Not.
  • I recently celebrated my first anniversary on Daily Kos.
  • One of the things I like about Senator Obama is that he backs up his talk with action. Case in point: His record in the Illinois Senate.
  • Nearly 470,000 people have donated to Obama's campaign, including myself. Want to be one of them? I invite you to donate through my personal fundraising page by clicking on the Christmas tree to the right.

No comments: