5/19/2008

Bits of Tid: May 19, 2008

  • Let's all wish the very best to Sen. Ted Kennedy. He is doing much better.
  • Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to those of you who recommended and tipped my Daily Kos diary on the rally. It topped the Daily Kos rec list! I was just floored by the enthusiasm it generated!
  • In case you haven't noticed, I'm on Twitter!
  • Via Twitter: Four Michigan DNC members have endorsed Obama in recent days: Eric Coleman, Robert Ficano, Virgie Rollins, and Lauren Wolfe. If Michigan's delegates are seated, they would be have superdelegate votes.
  • On my summer reading list:
    • Everyday Leadership by Dan Mulhern
    • The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader by John C. Maxwell
    • 1776 by David McCullough
    • The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama
  • On my summer writing list:
    • My book - yes, I'm actually writing one!
    • Letters to the editor
    • Letters to members of Congress
    • Lots of blog posts!


No comments: