5/28/2008

Bits of Tid: May 28, 2008

  • Look how poorly Obama's doing in mostly-white Iowa! Not.

  • President Carter:

    "I'm a superdelegate ... I think a lot of the superdelegates will make a decision quite, announced quite rapidly, after the final primary on June 3," he told Sky News.

    "I have not yet announced publicly, but I think at that point it will be time for her to give it up," Carter said.

  • Someone on Fox News said it would be great if someone would "knock off" Obama. That's how desperate some people are getting.

  • The Libertarian Party - the racial diversity of which makes the Republican Party look like the NAACP - has nominated former Georgia congressman Bob Barr for President.

  • The DNC has launched McCainpedia, dedicated to - yes - the presumptive Republican nominee.

  • Speaking of McCain, I must say I'm not all that thrilled about the jokes that are made about his age. As free a country as this is, those who make jokes like that are also making fun of their future selves. McCain is 72, as most of us will be one day. So if you're gonna make jokes about how old he is, just keep in mind that that will be you someday.

  • Sometimes I can't help myself. As I said on an open thread on Daily Kos, discussing gas prices:
    Well, Mom cooked a pot of chili last week and I had a bowl of leftovers a little earlier.

    Based on the law of supply and demand, that means we should see some relief at the pumps pretty soon.

No comments: