But why just have coffee, when you can have cupcakes too?
With a hat tip to Democratic Underground
- Detroit Free Press: UAW, Chrysler kick off talks.
- Detroit Free Press: GM’s global sales soar. If it's good news for GM, it's good news for Michigan.
- Mining Journal: Northern Michigan University hikes tuition 9.5 percent. Senator Bishop, care to comment? (Cricket, cricket...)
- Michigan Prospect: Fiscal Notes discusses why we need to invest in our infrastructure if Michigan is to recover soon.
- Vote No On JOE: Knollenberg leads the pack in pork barrel spending. Hey Drolet, why don't you take that pig to Knollenberg's office?
- Walberg Watch: Grumpy Tim Walberg has the latest antics from Michigan's biggest embarassment.