- I've noticed that most of those in Congress who are against a government-run plan for all Americans are themselves beneficiaries of a government-run plan.
- So you have health insurance, and you like it. What good will healthcare reform do for you? Plenty, if the White House gets its way.
- An Ontario woman who has made news south of the border by lying about Canada's healthcare system is being sued by the Province.
- Not saying Chuck Todd is my favorite, but here he is discussing Glenn Beck's accusations of Obama being racist:
What's most amazing about this episode is that what Beck said isn't a fireable or even a SUSPENDABLE offense by his bosses. There was a time when outrageous rants like this would actually cost the ranters their jobs. But not anymore; if anything, it's now encouraged.
- They can't discuss issues anymore, so they hang effigies.
- On food stamps? Know someone who is? More and more farmers markets are taking food stamps.
- The Republican Party is controlled by far-right southerners, complained Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH). Well, David Vitter validated Voinovich, calling the Ohioan "wishy-washy."
- Speaking of Vitter, let's buy some sex.