- This is all I'll say about the Obama birth certificate 'issue:'
- It's not really an issue. If it was, why weren't questions raised about it during the campaign?
- They're criticizing him on this because they can't justify criticizing his policies.
- Shame on those in the media who even cover it, even those who slam the conspiracy theorists. Why? The time they spend covering it could be better spent covering serious issues. Like, say his 'mom jeans.'
- Where's Reagan's birth certificate?
Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.So said retired General - and Republican Commander-in-Chief - Dwight Eisenhower in 1953. Those words came to m mind as I heard the encouraging word that the US Senate has voted to cut off funding for the F-22.