It's the end of February. I've found it odd that Black History Month happens to be the shortest month. But tomorrow commences both Women's History Month and (not quite as important) Spring Break.
- Again, so much for that 'single-state recession,' huh? At least according to the stock market and the GDP.
- Something's wrong with this picture. And this one too.
- A jury is deliberating former Cheney aide 'Scooter' Libby's fate in the CIA leak investigation.
- Ted Haggard has company.
- You cen help pass the Employee Free Choice Act. Over the weekend the Michigan Democratic Party passed a resolution at its state convention decllaring its support for the EFCA.
- Looks like I'm gonna miss out on some fun just after the semester ends.